Local Dentists in Morristown, New Jersey
Dr. Lisa Rangel earned a Masters in the Academy of General Dentistry, a distinction attained by only two percent of general dentists. She is a New Jersey native with extensive ties to the Morristown community. In addition to helping out her neighbors as part of her private practice, Dr. Rangel takes enormous pride in training the next generation of dentists as a teacher and mentor with the Morristown Memorial Hospital residency program. She also gives back on a more global level; as part of her work with Healing the Children and The Open Wide Foundation, Dr. Rangel has helped numerous children gain access to dental care they would have otherwise never received.
Dr. Meha Sheth is also a New Jersey native and is passionate about taking care of her neighbors through her dental practice. Known as much for her sparkling personality and inspiring positivity as she is for her professional mastery, Dr. Sheth provides patients with effective, efficient treatment plans while making each individual feel relaxed and ready to achieve optimal dental health.
What Our Local Dentists Can Do
From gum disease to alignment issues, our doctors are able to help with a wide variety of dental services including:
• General dentistry such as routine exams, radiographs, cavity checks, follow-ups on previous dental work and preventative care
• Restorative dentistry to repair existing damage through the use of techniques such as composite fillings, crowns, inlays and onlays, and other restorative procedures
• Cosmetic dentistry that focuses on ensuring smiles are as beautiful as they are healthy
• Dental implants to complete uneven smiles due to tooth loss
• Invisalign® braces that correct misalignments while remaining virtually invisible
• Pediatric dentistry for the littlest locals in need of dental assistance
• Assistance with oral/dental-related sleep disturbances such as sleep apnea
• Sedation dentistry to help anxious patients have a pleasant, stress-free appointment
Above all, our dentists are consummate professionals who know exactly what they’re doing. Backed by knowledge and aided by the very best equipment available, Drs. Rangel and Sheth specialize in comprehensive, competent, high-quality, family-friendly care provided with the utmost dignity and respect.
Though our dental team boasts comprehensive formal training including undergraduate biology degrees from Cornell and Fairleigh Dickinson University and doctorates from the University of Pennsylvania and Rutgers University School of Dental Medicine, the learning doesn’t stop there. Continuing education plays a crucial role in delivering excellent dental care, which is why both Dr. Rangel and Dr. Sheth work hard to stay up-to-date on new techniques and developing science by regularly attending seminars and poring over industry publications.
Book An Appointment At Rangel Dental Today
With a shared commitment to clinical excellence and a gift for patient care, Dr. Rangel and Dr. Sheth are a dental dream team. Whether you’re looking for help with a specific dental issue or just want to double-check that your smile is in the best possible shape, the Rangel Dental team can help. Feel free to request an appointment online or call our Morristown office directly at 973-292-0001. We can’t wait to welcome you into the Rangel Dental family.