General Dental Services in Morristown, New Jersey
At Rangel Dental, we offer a range of dental services designed to help you maintain your oral health, care for and protect your natural teeth, and overall look and feel your very best. Your smile is important — trust it to the very best.
The Importance Of Regular Dental Visits
A comprehensive and consistent homecare routine is a crucial part of protecting your oral health but brushing and flossing regularly isn’t always enough to keep problems at bay. Gum disease, infections, cavities, cracks, discoloration, worn enamel, and alignment issues can all happen even when you’re diligent. Genetics, environmental factors, and dietary choices could all have an effect long before you know there’s a problem, but there’s good news, too.
Committing to oral examinations and cleanings as recommended gives your dentist an opportunity to discover problems early and treat issues promptly. That kind of professional, personalized attention could be the difference between a minor procedure or a major undertaking. We know you’ll do what it takes to keep your pearly whites in incredible shape, and we want to help.
Our Dental Services: An Overview
- General Dentistry: Schedule your next dental exam, and you’ll get a comprehensive evaluation that includes a visual inspection of your head, neck, and mouth as well as radiographs to see what may be hiding underneath. We’ll look for cavities, check up on previous dental work, and keep an eye out for any abnormalities that may require more attention.
- Restorative Dentistry: Stop decay in its tracks and repair damaged teeth with restorative dentistry. Techniques include composite fillings, inlays and onlays, crowns, bridges, and other procedures used to help patients chew better and preserve their dental health.
- Cosmetic Dentistry: Combine health and aesthetics to make your existing smile even more beautiful. Procedures, such as teeth whitening, teeth straightening, porcelain veneers, cosmetic bonding, crowns, and bridges, can be used alone or in tandem for transformative, confidence-boosting results.
- Dental Implants: Replace teeth lost to injuries, decay, or disease with implants that can be fixed or removable, whichever best suits each patient’s needs and unique oral anatomy.
- Invisalign: Take a customized approach to tooth alignment with Invisalign, a modern alternative to braces that uses nearly invisible bespoke trays to straighten teeth.
- Pediatric Dentistry: Little mouths require a little extra TLC. Pediatric dentistry is a branch geared towards the oral health of children, which includes not only structural concerns but also functional needs, such as eating and speech development.
- Obstructive Sleep Apnea: Sleep disturbances can be incredibly disruptive not only at night but throughout the day when sufferers are left chronically fatigued. Rangel Dental uses oral appliance therapy and other complementary approaches to help promote a good night’s sleep.
- Sedation Dentistry: For patients who struggle with dental-related anxiety, Rangel Dental offers several sedation options to help facilitate a stress-free experience.
- 3D Dental X-rays: We utilize advanced dental imaging technology to provide you with the highest level of care. Dental X-rays are important diagnostic tools that help us get an in-depth view of patients’ teeth.
- Dental Extractions: If restoration is not possible due to the condition of the tooth, an extraction may be recommended to prevent infection and protect your oral health.
What To Look For In A Dentist
Never gamble your health on an inexperienced doctor or settle for an unfriendly dentist. At Rangel Dental, our staff puts quality first. Our office is stocked with cutting-edge equipment and each procedure is completed with the highest of care and skill. Your satisfaction is important to us as is your comfort. We’ll take the time to understand the full extent of your concerns, answer any questions you may have, and do everything in our power to ensure your first appointment is as pleasant and rewarding as your last.
Schedule Your Next Dental Visit Today
Taking care of your dental health is a vital part of maintaining your teeth, mouth, and gums and catching potential problems as early as possible. Whether it’s time for your regular dental exam or you have a specific concern that needs to be addressed ASAP, the compassionate, skilled staff at Rangel Dental can help. Request an appointment online or contact us by phone, and a stronger, more eye-catching smile could be just around the corner.